• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Eastney nudist beach

Kenny84

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Haven’t been able to get out for a good month but decided to head to the local beach on a sunny but cold day time session.

Calm sea, zero wind, clear waters targeting a plaice with a simple up and over single size 2 hook with a few fancy beads. Using a 4oz bright pink rolling weight to see if I can search out a gully.

Bait was rag then put a second rod out on a bagnal bar rig with squid and bluey.

Long story short I got sun burn on my nose and didn’t have a bite all day!

I thought about it bothering with a report but it’s been so long and if anyone else is blanking out there this will ease your mind that you’re not cursed or doing anything wrong because it happens to all of us!

I’ll be out again next weekend to try and make amends.

Tight lines all!

Haven’t been able to get out for a good month but decided to head to the local beach on a sunny but cold day time session.

Calm sea, zero wind, clear waters targeting a plaice with a simple up and over single size 2 hook with a few fancy beads. Using a 4oz bright pink rolling weight to see if I can search out a gully.

Bait was rag then put a second rod out on a bagnal bar rig with squid and bluey.

Long story short I got sun burn on my nose and didn’t have a bite all day!

I thought about it bothering with a report but it’s been so long and if anyone else is blanking out there this will ease your mind that you’re not cursed or doing anything wrong because it happens to all of us!

I’ll be out again next weekend to try and make amends.

Tight lines all!
Eastney nudist beach trust me you dont want pics........ its like someone partly shaved the cast of the muppets.

Thank you for the report. We have all had those days when it looks good but not a dicky ?

Eastney nudist beach trust me you dont want pics........ its like someone partly shaved the cast of the muppets.
There is one up the coast from us.

If my knee was better i would go and have a gander.;);)

Sounds like you had a good plan of action, shame no one told the fish!?

Back