• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Eastney

Kenny84

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Finally managed to get out down eastney Portsmouth.

Unfortunately I didn’t realise the southern league were having a match and when they started turning up they didn’t give me much space!

I managed to get an hour in before the match started but it was just whiting and dog fish which normally would be a bit of a pest but since I’d not been out for ages I didn’t actually mind!

Once the match started everyone was just reeling in whiting 3 at a time. I did get excited at one point because I had a bite and it was really heavy reeling in….. only to be greeted by a double shot of whiting and a blue plastic bag.

Will get out again soon!

Attachments

• IMG_4471.jpeg
    IMG_4471.jpeg
    249.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4472.jpeg
    IMG_4472.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4473.jpeg
    IMG_4473.jpeg
    182.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4474.jpeg
    IMG_4474.jpeg
    221.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4489.jpeg
    IMG_4489.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4490.jpeg
    IMG_4490.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4491.png
    IMG_4491.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4492.jpeg
    IMG_4492.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 14
The blocks have been throwing up some nice congers lately. Most of the sport to the west of south parade pier are unfishable at the moment as there is a massive anoint of sea defence work going on.

There maybe some good rocky marks when they have finished though!

Nice report Kenny, shame it coincided with the "Southern League and Open", you could have entered the Match you know. ;) Lovely pics mate. 🎣 🎣

Ian.

Nice report Kenny, shame it coincided with the "Southern League and Open", you could have entered the Match you know. ;) Lovely pics mate. 🎣 🎣

Ian.
Haha I could have! It did look like hard work though! Furiously running up and down the beach unhooking a million whiting 😂 I’d rather sit down with a cup of tea listening to the radio!

Great report Kenny, and some good photos! Nice one! 🎣🎣👍👍

We don’t get many blue plastic bags up this way. tends to be many other things instead .. Mainly flushed down the toilet then just pumped out to sea in anglers and or swimmers favourite places ..
🤢

Back