• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Advice Fathoms

Mike hemming

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Iv got 2 fathoms for sale if any one interested 1, cs and a sd both excellent condition, im selling because i much prefer the mk 1s blakdog monomaged ,,, the mk 2 seems over maged to me

I thought you used your Rocket Reels most of the time Mike..? (y)

Ian.

I do , but use the fathoms for winter fishing and rough ground fishing, iv got a few rods for sale. In the for sale forum as well might be 5 fixed spool reels coming up as well once I find them

Fathoms beautifully captures the enigmatic depths of the ocean, both metaphorically and literally. With stunning visuals and a haunting soundtrack, it immerses the audience into a world of mystery and wonder beneath the waves. The documentary's exploration of marine life and the human connection to the sea is both enlightening and deeply moving. Overall, a captivating cinematic journey that leaves a lasting impression.
Who this fucking clown

Should be a few Fathom's deep.. ;)

Ian.

Fathoms beautifully captures the enigmatic depths of the ocean, both metaphorically and literally. With stunning visuals and a haunting soundtrack, it immerses the audience into a world of mystery and wonder beneath the waves. The documentary's exploration of marine life and the human connection to the sea is both enlightening and deeply moving. Overall, a captivating cinematic journey that leaves a lasting impression.
Very interesting🤔

Thanks mr fish, if it had been the case I was fully prepared to come to her emotional rescue prior to some lurid fishing trips.
Careful, you might have caught crabs.. :D

Ian.

Back