• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South East Few fish ?

Had1

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Lost motivation after few blanks in a row over winter...Although sounds like most others also found it slow going .
Started going again recently and the fish have slowly arrived.
Will start doing reports again ,good to have some action again.
Had thornback rays , small bass, doggies, whiting and a flounder.

Last night had a ray around 5lbs 3 doggies and 5 whiting.
Lovely evening for it ?

20220413_220227.jpg20220413_220237.jpg
Screenshot_20220414-083702_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20220414-083918_Photos.jpg

Nice report.
I think your right though its been tough, always getting the target fish but not much size and not big bags.
The last 3 weeks have been ridiculously tough on the South Coast, there is always a few fish but the quality is just not there in fact year on year this last month has always been bitty but this year just so much tougher.
For us down in Hants Dorset its time to switch it up a bit and change species, lets hope we can find a few UFOs.

Well done H1L2! good report and photos! Nice mix of species caught anyway, they all save a blank! ??(y)(y)

Nice report.
I think your right though its been tough, always getting the target fish but not much size and not big bags.
The last 3 weeks have been ridiculously tough on the South Coast, there is always a few fish but the quality is just not there in fact year on year this last month has always been bitty but this year just so much tougher.
For us down in Hants Dorset its time to switch it up a bit and change species, lets hope we can find a few UFOs.
Onwards and upwards now hopefully , smoothy run within next few weeks here to.

Lost motivation after few blanks in a row over winter...Although sounds like most others also found it slow going .
Started going again recently and the fish have slowly arrived.
Will start doing reports again ,good to have some action again.
Had thornback rays , small bass, doggies, whiting and a flounder.

Last night had a ray around 5lbs 3 doggies and 5 whiting.
Lovely evening for it ?

View attachment 25160View attachment 25161
View attachment 25162
View attachment 25163
Nice one mate, well done for persevering! Good ray that as well. Onwards and upwards

well done mate sounds like your getting back in to the fish, now if you can send some Torbay way:unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We ll done mate ?
Think we've all found it hard!.... My normally prolific rays have gone into hiding, the cod were micro size...... Just about the only good fishing was big bass, and unfortunately I didnt get any ?.... Nearest I came was landing a 13lber for a mate ?... He did very well with two doubles and a number of high singles.

Oh well its hounds now at least, for a few months.... Fireblades will get a hammering ??

Back