• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East Finally wahoo

Stevie69

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Well I headed down to my local favorite beach tonight crimdon had a recce this morning to see where the holes and gullies were for low water tonight. I left the house at 6.45 low water at 8.30pm. A bit of movement on the water here goes bailed up with mussle and cart wing out it went no bloody thing cracked off great start☹️ changed reels over baited up again and this time it went out perfect. But then realised my bloody tip light was playing up. Dropped the rod to tamper with the light and could feel something pulling on the line picked the rod up bang it went again struck into it feel it banging all the way in. Praying to to myself don't come off please don't come off. And here it is a codling of 2lb bang on. Not the biggest fish and its sized the hook was right down it should of been hanging out its arsehole. So ended up keeping it so its not just chips and peas for tomorrows tea wahoo. Oh and it was a cold one again freezing feet warm hands need to get petrol hand warmers for my toes. IMG_20210126_200438.jpgIMG_20210126_202347.jpg

greedy bugger that one . well done

Yeah but it's dropped right off northerly and easterlies forecast the next few days so should put it back on again Friday and Saturday are my next adventure out down there plus bigger tides

Back