• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East Finally

Stevie69

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Good evening gentlemen last night's adventure was cancelled due to custard wanting to bump uglies at midnight and the endorfins or something kicked in and I fell asleep and missed my 2am exit☹️ to fish local. So today I decided to fish at Hendon prom out the back of the car as my knee was playing up.got there for 13.45 high water at 15.40 there was loads fishing I thought there must be a comp going on. I got to the end of the prom turned the car around and set upIMG20221224144254.jpg. I asked the bloke just along from me if there was much being caught and he replied small stuff☹️ but I was there so gave it a go anyways. I chucked everything at the sea big baits of all the cocktails I could muster up with the bait I had with me frozen blacks mussle cart squid fresh lugIMG20221224150214.jpgIMG20221224172425.jpgIMG20221224150214.jpg. 1st cast I got a lil ting😲 saved a blank I suppose. The bloke next to me got a codling about 3 1/2 lb so they were there. Bang on high water I got this fella at 42 cm my fillet knife is 31cm so it's something to compare it to, he was returned to fight another day. Then the tings showed up in IMG20221224161829.jpgforce after the tide turned all returned then on my last cast I got this lil dabIMG20221224173953.jpg at 22 cm was good to be out and finally got a codling that's me now till Tuesday when I fish the get Carter comp which I came second last year gonna try for a win this year have a great Christmas and a cracking new year 👍

Good evening gentlemen last night's adventure was cancelled due to custard wanting to bump uglies at midnight and the endorfins or something kicked in and I fell asleep and missed my 2am exit☹️ to fish local. So today I decided to fish at Hendon prom out the back of the car as my knee was playing up.got there for 13.45 high water at 15.40 there was loads fishing I thought there must be a comp going on. I got to the end of the prom turned the car around and set upView attachment 37390. I asked the bloke just along from me if there was much being caught and he replied small stuff☹️ but I was there so gave it a go anyways. I chucked everything at the sea big baits of all the cocktails I could muster up with the bait I had with me frozen blacks mussle cart squid fresh lugView attachment 37393View attachment 37394View attachment 37395. 1st cast I got a lil ting😲 saved a blank I suppose. The bloke next to me got a codling about 3 1/2 lb so they were there. Bang on high water I got this fella at 42 cm my fillet knife is 31cm so it's something to compare it to, he was returned to fight another day. Then the tings showed up in View attachment 37391force after the tide turned all returned then on my last cast I got this lil dabView attachment 37392 at 22 cm was good to be out and finally got a codling that's me now till Tuesday when I fish the get Carter comp which I came second last year gonna try for a win this year have a great Christmas and a cracking new year 👍
Well done on the unicorn!
Can't wait to get out again, not had a cod for 6yrs ! Don't seem to get many this way anymore. Have a good Christmas and New year

Another great report & photos Stevie! Nice one mate! Merry Christmas to you & yours. 🎣🎣👍👍

Back