• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West First shore double

Nice raymondo fella and rather that than a double bass. Had more satisfaction catching me double rays than the bass. I know some will be horrified but hey ho 👍
Really interesting that I’d take a bass over a ray any day but different strokes for different folks but then I’d rather have a ray over a cod

Really interesting that I’d take a bass over a ray any day but different strokes for different folks but then I’d rather have a ray over a cod
Snap fella I’ve been lucky and had all three of them to double figures from the shore and probably enjoyed each of me rays more than anything else. Tbf east Devon area that small eye better achievement. 👍

Snap fella I’ve been lucky and had all three of them to double figures from the shore and probably enjoyed each of me rays more than anything else. Tbf east Devon area that small eye better achievement. 👍
Always said I wanted my first double off east Devon beach so happy with that doing a species, hunt for club at the no and need to get a spotted and blonde out the way I know where to go for them but being your favourite haunt any tips you can pm me bey if you care to share bud 👍

Always said I wanted my first double off east Devon beach so happy with that doing a species, hunt for club at the no and need to get a spotted and blonde out the way I know where to go for them but being your favourite haunt any tips you can pm me bey if you care to share bud 👍
Certainly get spotteds here too mate, although I’d say a bit early yet to be consistent

Back