• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South East First time in a long time!

Mushty

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
For the first time in as long as I can remember I fished my home beach this morning!
I had a couple of hours to spare so raided the bait freezer for the oldest lug I had, grabbed one of my favourite T-800’s and fished Rock“A”Nore.
Fished from 1130-1300hrs just as the wind was starting to increase from a SW 4-5 to steady 6ish.
HW was around 2ish
Plenty of Dabs double and triple shots and not a single Whiting!
I’m liking these short impromptu sessions!IMG_6477.jpegIMG_6475.jpeg

Nice report mate, great little session by the looks of it, lovely Dabs too.. 🎣 🎣

Ian.

Nice! Sometimes it’s good to go back to local marks close to home.
Your right Fish!
I never usually fish Hastings as it’s so hit and miss and usually strung with fishing nets on the 400yd mark!
This little session was way better than the day session I had at Dungeness at the weekend!

Nice report & photos Mushty. You did well on the Dabs and avoided the 'Ting! 🎣🎣👍👍

For the first time in as long as I can remember I fished my home beach this morning!
I had a couple of hours to spare so raided the bait freezer for the oldest lug I had, grabbed one of my favourite T-800’s and fished Rock“A”Nore.
Fished from 1130-1300hrs just as the wind was starting to increase from a SW 4-5 to steady 6ish.
HW was around 2ish
Plenty of Dabs double and triple shots and not a single Whiting!
I’m liking these short impromptu sessions!View attachment 58541View attachment 58540
Good result, great that you’re local enough to do short trips.

You boys East are doing well with your dabs. They are one that l struggle with. Nice pictures.

Back