• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Fishing around st David's Pembrokeshire.

Max2

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Thinking of a fishing brake around this area in July is there any marks that is acceptable to disable people..
Any help would be appreciated.

Porthgain would be a good place, fishing from the harbour walls, level access and facilities nearby; a bit snaggy if bottom fishing but plenty of wrasse and pollack last time I was there. Float fishing reduced tackle loss.

If you drive up to Goodwick you can fish from the inner breakwater or, a bit further, the harbour wall at Lower Fishguard.

Further still, if you fish from the wall over high on a big tide at Cwm yr Elglwys, my favourite spot in Wales.

Porthgain would be a good place, fishing from the harbour walls, level access and facilities nearby; a bit snaggy if bottom fishing but plenty of wrasse and pollack last time I was there. Float fishing reduced tackle loss.
Thanks mate. I will give it a go

Sounds good to me thanks for the info

If you drive up to Goodwick you can fish from the inner breakwater or, a bit further, the harbour wall at Lower Fishguard.

Further still, if you fish from the wall over high on a big tide at Cwm yr Elglwys, my favourite spot in Wales.
Thanks for the info I will definitely try all the marks and let everyone on this site .how I got on.

Back