• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Fresh Blacks

2006 holmwood

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Boat
Just wondering where I buy get fresh Blacks in the Poole or Abbo area.
Also can you get Yellowtails in smaller quantity than 100.
Abbo tackle used to do yellowtail but not anymore and they only get black delivered once a week.
TIA mick.

ju

This week blacks aren’t that prolific due to tides. Dc bait are good I’ve had worm from them posted and always been helpful. Like using yellowtails but supplies can be hit and miss. Weymouth angling probably the same along with most shops in the area. Poole I’m not so sure about and others will have a better idea. Only thing I can say companies that are online prob best for early midweek session if your prepared to pay the postage.

This week blacks aren’t that prolific due to tides. Dc bait are good I’ve had worm from them posted and always been helpful. Like using yellowtails but supplies can be hit and miss. Weymouth angling probably the same along with most shops in the area. Poole I’m not so sure about and others will have a better idea. Only thing I can say companies that are online prob best for early midweek session if your prepared to pay the postage.
Perhaps give the tackle shops a ring a few days before you go and pre order the bait, then you can pick up on the day. Works for me.

Back