• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South East Frinton Fish

Stoker

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Decided on Frinton Essex for Sunday evening tide in the hope of last chance sole. On arrival the seA looked too lively for sole even though it was a small tide. Slow start in the last of the daylight but as the tide started to move in I had two bass in succession, one on rag and the other on squid ?, one being just over 2lb. Then the whiting took over until about 2 hours before high tide I had a good pull which resulted in a hard fighting thornie. Whiting continued to dominate the rest of the evening although I did lose another ray. Very pleasant evening before returning back to work???

Nice one few bites

Good bag of fish, nice one (y)

Decided on Frinton Essex for Sunday evening tide in the hope of last chance sole. On arrival the seA looked too lively for sole even though it was a small tide. Slow start in the last of the daylight but as the tide started to move in I had two bass in succession, one on rag and the other on squid ?, one being just over 2lb. Then the whiting took over until about 2 hours before high tide I had a good pull which resulted in a hard fighting thornie. Whiting continued to dominate the rest of the evening although I did lose another ray. Very pleasant evening before returning back to work???
Cracking sesh there ma Bute decent mixed bag well done bey ?

Sounds like a busy session with a few good fish appearing.

I fished Frinton this morning high tide was 11.20.. Water was gin clear and the sun was bright so the fish where not playing.. I blanked.
Amazing day for it and if the weather predictions are right the last of the warmer days.

Back