• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Goddammit this place is beautiful!

Neilos

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Well...had about 3 hours at West Bexington this afternoon. Fishing was pretty lousy...just a mackerel and a couple of bloody Spider Crabs!
But who cares? Just being on Chesil is special enough. It's such a beautiful place at any time of the year....but when the sun is shining ? I don't think there's anywhere better.20210810_191438.jpg20210810_191045.jpg20210810_194118.jpg20210810_191114.jpg20210810_175015.jpg

Hi Neilos
I was fishing west of you
Weed a pain but manageable
Caught loads of straps and pout
Had one ratchet run resulting
in this bad boy !!
You’re so right good for the
soul just being there
Stay lucky
Gray

Attachments

• 7BDB7AA2-7D7F-46D3-BEEE-E49A0F93BF60.jpeg
    7BDB7AA2-7D7F-46D3-BEEE-E49A0F93BF60.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Hi Neilos
I was fishing west of you
Weed a pain but manageable
Caught loads of straps and pout
Had one ratchet run resulting
in this bad boy !!
You’re so right good for the
soul just being there
Stay lucky
Gray
Nice hound charr wot did he weigh bey ???

Lovely pics lovely place…..I love it there too but do find West Bex never fishes very well……how was it for Chinese tent villages ?

Not that big I reckon between 6/7 lb
Fought like a better fish glad I saw her as I was convinced it was a lump
All good tho
Nice fish they sevens go well bud I’m there Friday evening hope I can wangle something out well done bud ?

Nice fish they sevens go well bud I’m there Friday evening hope I can wangle something out well done bud ?
Oddly so am I mate...... headed West? Will get down in about 3PM and fish a bit of a walk East....... BUT if you were headed East and planning the shingle march for a bream I may be up for that, there have been a few bream out a mile from Ferrybridge or about an hours walk East of Abbotsbury depending on how committed you are!.
I do fancy that there must be some sole on Fridays tide down West....... decent tide and hope it fishes the same as it did a month ago on these tides which was a mixed bag with odd bits of quality.

Oddly so am I mate...... headed West? Will get down in about 3PM and fish a bit of a walk East....... BUT if you were headed East and planning the shingle march for a bream I may be up for that, there have been a few bream out a mile from Ferrybridge or about an hours walk East of Abbotsbury depending on how committed you are!.
I do fancy that there must be some sole on Fridays tide down West....... decent tide and hope it fishes the same as it did a month ago on these tides which was a mixed bag with odd bits of quality.
Was heading coggers Pete but 50 / 50 atm as father in law has just been taken to hospital cause of heart condition and need to be on standby case wife needs to shoot off but all being well was hope ing to get there around the same time mate ???

Was heading coggers Pete but 50 / 50 atm as father in law has just been taken to hospital cause of heart condition and need to be on standby case wife needs to shoot off but all being well was hope ing to get there around the same time mate ???
I will 100% be there..... but not sure if I am going east or west.... drop me a message if your headed down. I think it will fish ok.

Back