• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Going after rays

Bevo50

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Gonna have a go on the beach later after a few winstons (rays) to most normal people it’s what I like to call em. Anyway back to it got squid rapped with bluey bluey rapped with mackerel mackerel rapped with squid. Anyway high tide at 3 going at 5 fishing till I’ve had enough probably at 6 ish. Well I post any pictures if I get any. Fish on boys. 👍🏻

Gonna have a go on the beach later after a few winstons (rays) to most normal people it’s what I like to call em. Anyway back to it got squid rapped with bluey bluey rapped with mackerel mackerel rapped with squid. Anyway high tide at 3 going at 5 fishing till I’ve had enough probably at 6 ish. Well I post any pictures if I get any. Fish on boys. 👍🏻
Good Luck

Good luck.
Don't forget to post your reports in the reports section 😃👍

Back