• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Gomexus Power Handles

Have them fitted to my rough ground fixed spool reels 41mm size, they are a game changer especially in the winter, the handles that come with some of the 14000 size shimano's are dire for heavy duty winching, on my clean beach fixed spools the original "T" shaped handles are adequate
I was looking at getting geomexes for my ultragras cause like you said handles that are standerd are shit 💩 I’ll look into getting some now you said there a game changer 👍

I like double paddle handles on my smaller multies. I've bought a couple of the replacement knobs (not full handles) that Gomexus do for warm water speed jigging FS's , they're relatively easy to fit and work well for gloved hands. I can understand that they are not for everyone - after all, nothing is👍

Having looked at the Gomexus website a bit more, the handles I was ordering aren't "power handles", the are called "catfish handles". They are 95mm long, so exactly the same length as the ST and Mag handles. So the only difference is a 35mm knob on one end, and a counter balance the other, not much different to the standard 7HT Mag handle to be honest, just not such a big knob on it. So I am going to re order some. (y)

Ian.

Having looked at the Gomexus website a bit more, the handles I was ordering aren't "power handles", the are called "catfish handles". They are 95mm long, so exactly the same length as the ST and Mag handles. So the only difference is a 35mm knob on one end, and a counter balance the other, not much different to the standard 7HT Mag handle to be honest, just not such a big knob on it. So I am going to re order some. (y)

Ian.
Yes they no bigger than standard handles but a darm site easier to use than the poxy standard things

Is the fishing not good then, can't honestly say Ive noticed, too busy setting the tarty tackle out too show it at its best, or maybe it's a case of all the gear no Idea.
Shouldn't put yourself down goose.. 🤣 🤣

Ian.

Gomexus reel handles arrived today. (y)

Ian.

Gomexus.jpg

Wallet £163 lighter.;):eek::ROFLMAO: They do look the biz.
Could of brought a new reel for that price, then again it will need cleaning and service. (y)

New handles fitted..

Ian.

Gomexus 1.jpgGomexus 2.jpg

Back