• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Help

Clagger439

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Hi can anyone recommend places to fish northeast area for a disabled angler I need to fish basically from the back of my vehicle any help would be appreciated

Welcome mate, I don’t know how much help it is but there was a mark I fished some years ago in a little village called Paull in hull, there is a section with railings where you can literally back your car up and fish into the Humber, now this is by no means the best mark in the world but you’ll have field day on flatties and it’s really accessible, if you google earth Paull you’ll see where I’m talking about rather easily, hopefully someone may point you in a better direction but bear this in mind

The only place I can think of near Sunderland is at the landward end of Seaham North Pier before the locked gate. You can park there and fish over the wall either side of high tide.
DSCN9789.JPG

Hi can anyone recommend places to fish northeast area for a disabled angler I need to fish basically from the back of my vehicle any help would be appreciated
There's Hendon prom Sunderland if you want to travel to enemy territory there's plenty of easy accessable areas on the Tyne for disabled anglers straight out the boot of your car mate.

Welcome mate, I don’t know how much help it is but there was a mark I fished some years ago in a little village called Paull in hull, there is a section with railings where you can literally back your car up and fish into the Humber, now this is by no means the best mark in the world but you’ll have field day on flatties and it’s really accessible, if you google earth Paull you’ll see where I’m talking about rather easily, hopefully someone may point you in a better direction but bear this in mind
Thanks for the info mate I certainly will have a look at this, thank you

There's Hendon prom Sunderland if you want to travel to enemy territory there's plenty of easy accessable areas on the Tyne for disabled anglers straight out the boot of your car mate.
Thanks for the reply about access for disabled being from Sunderland Hendon prom is my main mark to go as for enemy territory I was thru there finding a few spots also hebburn marina is a goodin

The only place I can think of near Sunderland is at the landward end of Seaham North Pier before the locked gate. You can park there and fish over the wall either side of high tide.
View attachment 14929
Yes it known as the spiles it's one of the places I will be trying thanks for the input
View attachment 14929

I've never fished Hebburn marina I normally go to international paints on the Gateshead side. I know a few lads from Seaham and they reckon the carpark at the start of the pier is easy accessable but is a tackle graveyard. Can throw the odd fish out. If your willing to travel there loads of places in Hartlepool headland .hope this helps

I've never fished Hebburn marina I normally go to international paints on the Gateshead side. I know a few lads from Seaham and they reckon the carpark at the start of the pier is easy accessable but is a tackle graveyard. Can throw the odd fish out. If your willing to travel there loads of places in Hartlepool headland .hope this helps
Thanks for the reply mate as for the headlands I used to work down there years ago and I asked about it how it fished everyone I spoke to said it was rubbish but you don't know unless you try it yourself

For a bit of fun try the marina at pool it can chuck out some surprising fish.
Maybe join Seaham club,plenty of comps and there’s a few disabled lads in it and could point you where else to go?

Back