• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Here's my tackle 😂.

Stevie69

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
I'm starting to get quite a little collection going I've still got more stuff orderd 😲IMG20230713161855.jpgIMG20230713162232.jpgThe boxes are double sided going to fill em up. Off out tonight low water 19.35 1.5 m ebb going down about 6 till 9 work tomorrow ☹️. Report up later👍.

I’d say that equates to about 5% of my collection. One thing I regret is buying so many and not having the confidence in just a handful of lures.
That said I’m loathed to part with them and most have an outing at some point as I fish so many different marks and conditions.
Have fun building your collection, but one word of advice, either choose natural colours or white if you’re looking for extending your collection 👍

Nice collection mate, but Lure fishing just not my cup of tea, but each to there own.. ;)

Ian.

Last edited:
I’d say that equates to about 5% of my collection. One thing I regret is buying so many and not having the confidence in just a handful of lures.
That said I’m loathed to part with them and most have an outing at some point as I fish so many different marks and conditions.
Have fun building your collection, but one word of advice, either choose natural colours or white if you’re looking for extending your collection 👍
You're not alone, it's a common affliction among lure or fly fisherman.
I think from watching many videos online it's easy to overdo it and that creates more confusing and indecision, so u need just a handful of metal seekers, a couple of weedless plastics, a couple of surface and diving lures. Then you can concentrate on fishing and scratching rather than going lure blind chopping and changing. As they say it's all in the wrist
( apparently)..hell, what do I know 😭.
But I must say I've cracked estuary lure fishing with lures now since my last successful trip on the camel with a bass and sea trout.

All my lures are in untidy small boxes and not that many.

But i reckon i must have at least 500 flies, i would never use them if i lived past 100
500 flies, feck me, you need a venus fly trap mate... :D

Ian.

Sorry Stevie69, we have gone a bit off topic. :(

Ian.

Back