• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Huge tope

Viaductbaggies

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
He's going to need a bigger beach... 🤣 🤣

Ian.

Hmm, seen it. Trying to work out where it is, looks familiar….

Not that I fish for them off the rocks, they get too battered though tbf it looks like they handled this one quite well

Fantastic fish, a mate sent me a pic earlier. I was only saying a couple days ago they would probably follow the mass invasion of the mackerel....my mate likes to try for them you see 😃

Fantastic fish, a mate sent me a pic earlier. I was only saying a couple days ago they would probably follow the mass invasion of the mackerel....my mate likes to try for them you see 😃
Yep reckon so. Generally a bit early for the big females but they’re not going to turn down that much free food.

I’d be happy to target them but seen too many get battered on the rocks, so tend to avoid.

I’d guess some of the lads that target them regularly are geared up with decent nets etc.
Not all though.

Yep reckon so. Generally a bit early for the big females but they’re not going to turn down that much free food.

I’d be happy to target them but seen too many get battered on the rocks, so tend to avoid.

I’d guess some of the lads that target them regularly are geared up with decent nets etc.
Not all though.
I'll probably join my mate over your way, as didn't make it over Wales in the end... nearly 4hrs each way to find the mark full, kind of puts you off 🤔
At least North Devon is closer 😀

Back