• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast I just yelled "GOD" at the sea, I Couldn't believe my luck ...

Cracking report and some lovely catches there. I bet the tope still hurts but that's a superb session by any measure without it

I've only just noticed you've joined this forum Chris. Great report and fantastic pictures as usual. Pity about the braid fraying. Same thing happened to me last trip, except mine was because I'd not got around to replacing the leader I'd previously removed, so my own fault and could have been avoided. There's nothing quite like it when that ratchet goes (y)

Wow wow wow, that is an amazing session Chris, beautifully written mate, I love you reports and have always used them as a bench mark for my own. Stunning photos, its always amazing that getting up close, you realise how stunning our fish are, with colours and tints with a bit of arodecence

Tight lines mate, and look forward to you next adventure

boy have I missed a Kennedy report! .. a great read and lovely pics as always Chris, looks an amazing place to fish I'm very envious and will definitely stick that on the list of places to visit ... I've never managed a decent Huss and it's one fish I'm going to put as many road trips in as possible for this year

Once again thanks for taking the time to write up a detailed report, a really enjoyable read ?

boy have I missed a Kennedy report! .. a great read and lovely pics as always Chris, looks an amazing place to fish I'm very envious and will definitely stick that on the list of places to visit ... I've never managed a decent Huss and it's one fish I'm going to put as many road trips in as possible for this year

Once again thanks for taking the time to write up a detailed report, a really enjoyable read ?
Well if I am still in this place and everyone gets their jab, pop over, got a spare room and gear you can borrow. Huss are the easiest double on the island. Plenty of walking though ... Cheers

Well if I am still in this place and everyone gets their jab, pop over, got a spare room and gear you can borrow. Huss are the easiest double on the island. Plenty of walking though ... Cheers
100% mate I'd be well up for that and don't mind a walk either!

Back