• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

I love a bargain

Tatunka joe

Reaction score
So my mate texted me Sunday with a link to 2 mint shimano ultragres 5500 xtd I had a quick look bonus they were local so I secured them and the seller dropped them off while passing one of my building sites the next day loaded with 12 lb dawia senser and tapered shock leader £150 for the pair absolute bargain I love the ultragres got 2 xtc and a power areo the line lay on these reels is unbeatable especially the power areo I fish it with 29 lb braid dawia tornement and a a 70 lb braid shockleader haven’t changed the shock leader for a year as haven’t lost a set and never use it on the rough perfect set up for chisel and local clean beach’s and now I have to little baby’s to ad to the collection 😁shall be paring one with my bass pro at the weekend see how they go . 615BEACC-170E-4F8D-B05C-9912EFB05A30.jpegLook how cute they are and how goods the line lay 🥰🥰🥰

Nice one Tats! Well done, you crafty Monkey! 😁😁

So my mate texted me Sunday with a link to 2 mint shimano ultragres 5500 xtd I had a quick look bonus they were local so I secured them and the seller dropped them off while passing one of my building sites the next day loaded with 12 lb dawia senser and tapered shock leader £150 for the pair absolute bargain I love the ultragres got 2 xtc and a power areo the line lay on these reels is unbeatable especially the power areo I fish it with 29 lb braid dawia tornement and a a 70 lb braid shockleader haven’t changed the shock leader for a year as haven’t lost a set and never use it on the rough perfect set up for chisel and local clean beach’s and now I have to little baby’s to ad to the collection 😁shall be paring one with my bass pro at the weekend see how they go . View attachment 40413Look how cute they are and how goods the line lay 🥰🥰🥰
I am picking up a couple of bargains Thursday eve.
you doing chesil?

The vee will go quick think will head right to the border cheers for advice north north east winds hopefully water will be clear spots by day and se by night hopefully 🤞🏻

Back