• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

I'll keep trying to get a bass tard🤬.

Stevie69

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
As mentioned earlier the wind dropped and I was out the house by 7.30 I've been couped up all day I had to get out, my leg strapped up all over my knee and shit loads of deep heat and two paracetamol later I was on my way wahoo .Low water was at 21.15 I got to the top of my local beach at 7.45 IMG20230813193935.jpgIMG20230813193941.jpgthen the descent down the steps to the beach. I know I've shown these pics of the beach before but I love looking down there thinking where you at ya white bellied bass tards.
My plan was to fish the left hand side of the rocks then move into the bay. But where I got there I was met by the wrong barsteward IMG20230813194527.jpga big fat fecka 🤬. I didn't want to disturb him or her so headed straight into the bay the sea was like a mill pond the only lure I used was the patchinky one, the water wasn't that deep I fished it around rocks sticking up from the water and in all directions to no avail again☹️ but I enjoyed myself. Here's a pic of the sun going down IMG20230813211351.jpgOver the beach as I made my way back to the car ( wasn't to bad going up dead man's bank this time. I'm putting this session down to I can't catch what's not there.
I will get one watch this space 😁.

Unlucky, looks a great venue.
It's a cracking beach, it throws some nice codling out in the winter and bass but the conditions have to be right.That why I'm trying for a bass on the lures, the only problem I find is the access and egress to the beach the bank is a killer aptly named dead man's bank. I used to carry bags of sea coal up it when I was a teenager for fun , that's probably why my knees are fecked now.☹️.

As Wolfie said great write up & photos, best of luck for the next time Stevie. 🎣🎣👍👍

Back