• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Imax Coast Neoprene Chest Waders.

Andy1962

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Got a size 10 boxed unused since bought new pair of these waders,looking to sell and was wondering on a price as can,t see anything online anymore about them. Any ideas guys??.

Got a size 10 boxed unused since bought new pair of these waders,looking to sell and was wondering on a price as can,t see anything online anymore about them. Any ideas guys??.
Hard to say Andy, what did you pay for them ?

Ian.

Think about £90
I would start with about £50 then Andy, but I do think you will be hard pushed to move them on mate.. :(

Ian.

Rats, I only take a size 7 wide fitting. Shame and hope you sell them. (y)

You could always stuff the toes with newspaper... 🤣

Ian.

Last edited:
I would start with about £50 then Andy, but I do think you will be hard pushed to move them on mate.. :(

Ian.
Yeah i thought they might be hard to move but, might put them on evil-bay. Had a good look at them today nice but, don,t think i would ever use them now unfortunately.

I’ve got a pair of Ocean (I think) neoprene that are meant to be size 8 but I couldn’t even get my foot in them.

So might be a mislabelled 7.

Never worn apart from the 10 minutes I spent rolling around a lay-by trying to get them off again 😳

Back