• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West In search of a unicorn

Leginfisher

Reaction score
Had been talking about a Bristol Channel trip with Pete a while back. With the talk of plaice at Brighton pete was keen to give that a go. I Didn’t fancy trying for plaice today at Brighton thinking not ideal conditions with the winds colouring the water. I’d also got my mind set of trying to christen some rods I’d bought recently with a cod it codling so an starting my session at Clevedon. Nice quiet drive with no traffics to speak off. Let’s hope the cod are about.

Used to live a mile from the mark back in the 80-90s and the cod fishing was amazing. I’ll be happy with a 3lber today?. Update to follow, catch or blank.

Good luck Mr Legin! Tight lines. ????

Had been talking about a Bristol Channel trip with Pete a while back. With the talk of plaice at Brighton pete was keen to give that a go. I Didn’t fancy trying for plaice today at Brighton thinking not ideal conditions with the winds colouring the water. I’d also got my mind set of trying to christen some rods I’d bought recently with a cod it codling so an starting my session at Clevedon. Nice quiet drive with no traffics to speak off. Let’s hope the cod are about.

Used to live a mile from the mark back in the 80-90s and the cod fishing was amazing. I’ll be happy with a 3lber today?. Update to follow, catch or blank.
We have some plaice...... got get them cods!

Ladye Bay has not fished well for 10 years plus, my dad regularly fished it but has moved off it now. Its a shame as it was a nice easy mark.

But well done on the unicorn. Nice to see them around still.

Well done Mr Legin! Nice Coddy. ????

Back