• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Ireland

Indeed, shame really. It’s quite high on my list of fishing trips. Been to Ireland many many times as my family are all paddies but only ever fished there once and that was for trout

Never been to Ireland although I'd like to. I follow a couple of Guys on Youtube who fish there.

Have to confess I usually have limited time to spare, and only read the England catch reports, as anywhere other than that isn't really relevant.

How far up baca use when I used to go to Galway the were absent
Yea we are not really west coast i guess, we are southwest. We are around and about Waterville, Kerry. We fish mainly slightly north of there. Theres Bass around there all year round, obviously some months are better than others. You dont need to go out in darkness either, last time i went all my Bass were caught throughout daylight (y)

Yea we are not really west coast i guess, we are southwest. We are around and about Waterville, Kerry. We fish mainly slightly north of there. Theres Bass around there all year round, obviously some months are better than others. You dont need to go out in darkness either, last time i went all my Bass were caught throughout daylight (y)
I found it odd at the time, especially with the famous southern strands. Was getting plenty of pollack from over sand as well which was od

I found it odd at the time, especially with the famous southern strands. Was getting plenty of pollack from over sand as well which was od
I can honestly say ive never fished anywhere as good for Bass in daylight as where we go and John the guide could find you fish in a puddle, he knew exactly where they would be at any state of the tide. I know my areas for fishing pretty well but nothing like his knowledge of his area. I guess thats why hes rated so highly (y)

Here is a quick one from back home,this is the beach I grew up on,well 2 mins walk from home,the Angler in the video goes to alot of marks which are half an hours drive from my childhood home,I should be adding a few reports around april/may and august/september.

Saw that one when he put it up! Chris O'Sullivan is a great guy - I've been subbed to his channel since he started on Youtube. 👍👍

Back