• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast I've had better nights ...

CKB

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
TorchSHotPortGorey456.jpg

I haven't been putting any successes I've had up lately, as they are being put in full articles, which I'll roll out in due course when I get time. This image was as good as it got all night, I had a 4 mile round trip. Lost a very big eel thanks to a VMO swivel fail (that was a first). Other than that, I had 2 straps and wasn't overly keen about fishing such a lively sea. I got down there at 5pm and started the walk home at 4am, which took an hour with kit. I was so tired I hid my big 5ft diameter dropnet down there, now I need to go and fetch it sometime.

You go down there with all of the hope and expectation, and the venue punishes you. That's fishing, sometimes.

Cheers

Chris

View attachment 16968

I haven't been putting any successes I've had up lately, as they are being put in full articles, which I'll roll out in due course when I get time. This image was as good as it got all night, I had a 4 mile round trip. Lost a very big eel thanks to a VMO swivel fail (that was a first). Other than that, I had 2 straps and wasn't overly keen about fishing such a lively sea. I got down there at 5pm and started the walk home at 4am, which took an hour with kit. I was so tired I hid my big 5ft diameter dropnet down there, now I need to go and fetch it sometime.

You go down there with all of the hope and expectation, and the venue punishes you. That's fishing, sometimes.

Cheers

Chris
Incredible photo Chris! ??

Cracking photo

Back