• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Kingston Seymour advice

Kine262

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
I am planning a trip (or two) to this venue in the next month. Can anyone offer any advice on baits, possible species to target, rigs, spots to fish etc.

Please bear in mind that my mobility isn't great, so I can't go wading into mud to fish low water or anything like that.

Thanks in advance.

Will

Fishing from anywhere along the sea wall, you get about 2.5 up and about 2 down. Pick a spring tide but not a massive one as it will come over the wall. Expect spring codling, thornbacks, eels, bass and flounder. Nice easy fishing casting onto mud. I'd take some peeler, lug and squid. The whole wall fishes the same really, just get there early and check out the ground you will be casting onto. Rig wise, pully, 2 hook clip down for scratching about. Should be some small codling about.

Fishing from anywhere along the sea wall, you get about 2.5 up and about 2 down. Pick a spring tide but not a massive one as it will come over the wall. Expect spring codling, thornbacks, eels, bass and flounder. Nice easy fishing casting onto mud. I'd take some peeler, lug and squid. The whole wall fishes the same really, just get there early and check out the ground you will be casting onto. Rig wise, pully, 2 hook clip down for scratching about. Should be some small codling about.
Cheers squidword! That’s why I love this forum!!!
I’ll let you know how I get on.

Back