• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South East Lady Luck strikes again!

Stormtrooper

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
I went out (again!) last night, I wasn’t going to report it but……
I fished a well known low water mark and it produced 3 smaller hounds to 7lbs 7oz before the tide came up too far and forced me off.
I didn’t quite feel my session was enough though so on the way back to the car, I decided I’d have a little stop off on the way home at a local venue I rarely fish but is virtually fishing straight out the back of the car.
I got set up and within minutes my line tore off. The fish was really powerful and stopped me dead on numerous occasions and kept taking line. I fought her to the shore and she went a stunning 12lbs 14oz!
I recast several times but I must’ve just been lucky on the first one as weed wouldn’t let me fish for more than 5 - 10mins at a time before reeling in to clear it.
I packed up shortly after, very glad I made the effort for the little extra!!6EBF49A6-3340-4C0B-9B56-B6F7E50DA4E9.pngB08E1C8D-BF38-4B19-A0CD-2F876330368D.jpeg26512731-6B32-4729-9A19-1A55976E1F74.jpeg35F4AF36-C0D7-432E-9B03-8995100FD8C0.jpeg

I went out (again!) last night, I wasn’t going to report it but……
I fished a well known low water mark and it produced 3 smaller hounds to 7lbs 7oz before the tide came up too far and forced me off.
I didn’t quite feel my session was enough though so on the way back to the car, I decided I’d have a little stop off on the way home at a local venue I rarely fish but is virtually fishing straight out the back of the car.
I got set up and within minutes my line tore off. The fish was really powerful and stopped me dead on numerous occasions and kept taking line. I fought her to the shore and she went a stunning 12lbs 14oz!
I recast several times but I must’ve just been lucky on the first one as weed wouldn’t let me fish for more than 5 - 10mins at a time before reeling in to clear it.
I packed up shortly after, very glad I made the effort for the little extra!!View attachment 11601View attachment 11602View attachment 11603View attachment 11604
its not lady luck ben its that lucky gap in your front teeth !!!

its not lady luck ben its that lucky gap in your front teeth !!!
Hmm, that wasn’t there a few years back, it just kinda developed….. I absolutely hate it though so thanks for pointing it out! ?

Hmm, that wasn’t there a few years back, it just kinda developed….. I absolutely hate it though so thanks for pointing it out! ?
Gap between the teeth is considered sign of beauty or good looks.And according to astrology it is considered as the sign of luck. If you are fortunate with this set up and would like to go to a dentist to have it filled up, then it is like throwing the treasure in the garbage. It is also considered that people with gap in between their front teeth are said to be highly intelligent and creative.

So don’t hate the gap. p.s. dont worry i dont fancy you im not one of them.

Back