• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Last night's bash

spiderfur

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
A chance to get out before we travel up to the Isle of Skye to see my daughter and grandson, so took it. Bit blustery to start and a rising tide.
Nothing happened until dusk and the weed was a real pain.
However, stuck at it until half two in the morning and had school bass, pout and a couple of nice sole for the pot.
Wind died down, stars were out ...beautiful.
Only down side was, somewhere on the trek back to the car somehow lost the reducer to my Abu rod. Must have slipped out of the bag.
Retraced my steps this morning but no luck. Bummer!
Oh well, I had only recently started using it so no disaster, annoying though.
Had a local trawler going up and down most of the night but had a few fish so result.:)

Is it from a suveran beach rod? if it was send me the diameter I found one in an old box of bits the other day and you can have it for the postage if its the right size.
The internal dia of my blank, ( reducer end ) is 19mm or as far as I can measure without a vernier. Anywhere close?

This is a bit larger but I also have a century reducer and a couple of custom (solid carbon) zippy ones let me have a hunt and measure, sure we can find one. I dont use the reducers and dont have the rods that they came with so sure we can work someting out.

This is a bit larger but I also have a century reducer and a couple of custom (solid carbon) zippy ones let me have a hunt and measure, sure we can find one. I dont use the reducers and dont have the rods that they came with so sure we can work someting out.
Much appreciated ? ?

Back