• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Latest adventure!

Mushty

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
The tides this week are building nicely and the weather has improved!
So…Wed’s and Thur’s eves were approved!
Both venues were Eastbourne the plan was to fish the same place as a couple of weeks ago.
Wed’s eve, wind fined away and HW was around 2030hrs felt really warm too! A heady 12 degrees! Started fishing at 1900hrs straight into a dogfish banquet! However it was different as each dog put up a fair scrap rather than the usual dead weight.
Also managed 2 Thornies and the Small Eyed. I packed up 2hrs after Hw
Whilst fishing a guy who I had met 2 weeks ago came and had a chat while walking his dog, he left and I never gave it another thought.
Thursday evening, I parked up and walked to the beach to find matey from the night before and a mate of his fishing in “the spot!” He said hi and told me I should have got there earlier! 🤬 the wind had increased to a westerly 4-5 but was still comfortable so I fished the bay next door. HW was 2130hrs
Fishing was totally different! 2 small Plaice, pin whiting we’re taking my fish baited 3/0’s and 4 dogs.
Matey blanked (karma)
Packed up again around 2hrs after HW.
I’ve eased the itch for another couple of weeks!

Nice report Mushty. No blanks, and a variety of species. Well done! 🎣🎣👍👍

Nice mixed bag Mushty, good one.. 🎣 🎣

Ian.

The tides this week are building nicely and the weather has improved!
So…Wed’s and Thur’s eves were approved!
Both venues were Eastbourne the plan was to fish the same place as a couple of weeks ago.
Wed’s eve, wind fined away and HW was around 2030hrs felt really warm too! A heady 12 degrees! Started fishing at 1900hrs straight into a dogfish banquet! However it was different as each dog put up a fair scrap rather than the usual dead weight.
Also managed 2 Thornies and the Small Eyed. I packed up 2hrs after Hw
Whilst fishing a guy who I had met 2 weeks ago came and had a chat while walking his dog, he left and I never gave it another thought.
Thursday evening, I parked up and walked to the beach to find matey from the night before and a mate of his fishing in “the spot!” He said hi and told me I should have got there earlier! 🤬 the wind had increased to a westerly 4-5 but was still comfortable so I fished the bay next door. HW was 2130hrs
Fishing was totally different! 2 small Plaice, pin whiting we’re taking my fish baited 3/0’s and 4 dogs.
Matey blanked (karma)
Packed up again around 2hrs after HW.
I’ve eased the itch for another couple of weeks!

Well done on finding a few more rays. Looks like you also found the local dog rescue centre! Cheers, Bob.

Back