• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Lazy lures

Seen them advertising, but, from what I have seen they just seem to be another Predilures type company, middlemen selling stuff from China.
A friend of mine has,the lures were cheap ,nasty and crap ,when he got them he took one look at them & donated them to a charity shop !!!!
Seems like one to avoid then

Never heard of them John - I'll give it a Google.
Yep, I would say avoid too.
Always wary of websites with no address or phone number. No delivery costs shown. Website has lots of errors.
If you look at the 'store locator' button on the website, there is a flag over Bude, but no details when you click on it.
Also, it is a Ltd company, and if you look on the Government website, the address is given as 318 Tavistock road here in Plymouth.
Nowhere near North Devon. One of the last big expensive houses on the Right as Tavistock road becomes a dual carriageway just before the George.
I agree with @Flipper. 2 directors, 25 & 27 years old.

Yep, I would say avoid too.
Always wary of websites with no address or phone number. No delivery costs shown. Website has lots of errors.
If you look at the 'store locator' button on the website, there is a flag over Bude, but no details when you click on it.
Also, it is a Ltd company, and if you look on the Government website, the address is given as 318 Tavistock road here in Plymouth.
Nowhere near North Devon. One of the last big expensive houses on the Right as Tavistock road becomes a dual carriageway just before the George.
I agree with @Flipper. 2 directors, 25 & 27 years old.

Been going for over a year , copy hard lures

Never heard of them but a useful heads-up. With not having a local tackle shop I'm forced into buying online. I've had decent lures from predilures on fleabay in the past but prices have risen. To be fair I'd be quite happy just with the Savage Gear range as they are of good quality and reasonable value. I've more than enough lures for now....but there's always something shiny vieing for my attention 😉

Somebody was singing the praises of another site yesterday that looks like one to avoid.
No contact details, address or phone number. Started up just over 12 months ago by a young girl.
Not a hint of delivery costs or their returns procedure.

Somebody was singing the praises of another site yesterday that looks like one to avoid.
No contact details, address or phone number. Started up just over 12 months ago by a young girl.
Not a hint of delivery costs or their returns procedure.

i had hook off this lot and they were very good , there replies to people and trying to contact them poor web page shit :oops:

Well that was a bit of a surprise! To go back to John's original post, Troy (Guernsey) on Youtube has just put up a video about some of the products from "Lazy Lures". He rated them quite highly.

Me - I'd still be wary of purchasing from a company with no contact details (other than an email enquiry box somehow linked to Facemuck) and also a company that is claiming to be in North Devon when their business address is here in Plymouth.
Anyway, here's the video. Make you own minds up.

I always just get the real thing...you have no worries about it being as quality as fakes, plus most probably use about the same value in bait per session anyway . But the lure you use over and over again .
When it comes to bait I'm a real tight arse collecting my own apart from squid that's all I buy . Lures though you might aswell get the decent stuff imo

I always just get the real thing...you have no worries about it being as quality as fakes, plus most probably use about the same value in bait per session anyway . But the lure you use over and over again .
When it comes to bait I'm a real tight arse collecting my own apart from squid that's all I buy . Lures though you might aswell get the decent stuff imo
Interesting Lure thoughts Had1.
I wouldn't buy from Lazy Lures (don't do much Lure fishing anyway) as I'm not happy about their lack of website contact details.
But how do you define the 'real thing' against fakes?
These guys are designing/producing their own Lures. Same applies to a lot of companies producing & marketing Lures.

It is only some Anglers who decide that, because a Lure looks a bit like another well known brand (and often more expensive) Lure, anything that looks slightly similar is a fake or a copy.

Some of the Patchinko surface Lures look very similar to the Savage Gear Panic Prey (which I do have), but I wouldn't label either as a 'fake' or a 'copy'. Everyone to their own preference as often the case I suppose.

Interesting Lure thoughts Had1.
I wouldn't buy from Lazy Lures (don't do much Lure fishing anyway) as I'm not happy about their lack of website contact details.
But how do you define the 'real thing' against fakes?
These guys are designing/producing their own Lures. Same applies to a lot of companies producing & marketing Lures.

It is only some Anglers who decide that, because a Lure looks a bit like another well known brand (and often more expensive) Lure, anything that looks slightly similar is a fake or a copy.

Some of the Patchinko surface Lures look very similar to the Savage Gear Panic Prey (which I do have), but I wouldn't label either as a 'fake' or a 'copy'. Everyone to their own preference as often the case I suppose.
Ah fair enough I didn't actually look at the site I just assumed they made copies not their own. I'll take a look .
And yeah up to the angler just thinking in my opinion especially surface or shallow lures as you're not going to lose them often might aswell . Although I'm sure the ali stuff works .

Back