• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Led Lenser H19R Headlight deal Code

Somebody tipped me off when O-Light were having a half price Christmas flash sale a couple of years ago - very pleased with mine. I think they were about £90 at the time. but got mine for £45 and bought a spare battery for it too. Nice and compact plus it's detachable from the headband & you can use it as a torch too. They have released the mk 2 since I bought mine.

Anyone if quick and looking for a Led Lenser H19R headlight on ebay FFX/Folkstone fixings are the sellers light is £175 but use code Bank15 takes it down to £149 plus pennies and it's the more expensive version Signature one which comes with extras.
Code ends tonight
Thats a good price mate, Its easily the best "fishing headlamp on the market unless you want to spend really silly money.

Mine came next day just needs a brain a lot bigger than mine to workout the sequences of button pushes to set it up!
I must confess, my Olight is a bit confusing like that. I printed out the instructions to laminate & tuck down the side of my tackle box, and lost them! ??

Ive got the led lenser 15 core takes the same battery
H15R Core

H15R Core

H15R Core

H15R Core

H15R Core

H15R Core

H15R Core​

Back