• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast LRF for adrenaline junkies ...

CKB

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
I am in the latest issue of Sea Angler (out today) with an article about the most fun you can have on very light rods, I talk about which species are the hardest fighting and many other things. Here are a few pics from the article ...

Picture13-Option7-4lb10ozPollock.jpgPS I broke my LRF PB for pollock, with a 4-10 fish that had me running along the harbour wall, seeing flashes of gold beneath me, exhilarating action.

Picture8-Mackerel.jpg
Screenshot 2022-01-06 at 16.42.32.png
Screenshot 2022-01-06 at 16.51.56.png
Picture31-Option1-CouchesBreamMe.jpg

View attachment Picture18-Option2-7GJigs.jpg

Picture9-MeHoldingMackerelWaders.jpg

Picture7-Mackerel.jpg

Picture30-LRF-Line+Tackle1.jpg

Cracking pollock well done ?
Now I recognise the red mullet but what's the pic below it, is it some kind of bream.?

Superb variety of quality fish. Very impressive ???

I am in the latest issue of Sea Angler (out today) with an article about the most fun you can have on very light rods, I talk about which species are the hardest fighting and many other things. Here are a few pics from the article ...

View attachment 20727PS I broke my LRF PB for pollock, with a 4-10 fish that had me running along the harbour wall, seeing flashes of gold beneath me, exhilarating action.

View attachment 20728
View attachment 20729
View attachment 20731
View attachment 20734

View attachment 20738

View attachment 20739

View attachment 20740

View attachment 20741
Great stuff Chris, a lovely pollack to

Great report mate, and nice pics too. (y)

Ian.

Great report and pictures mate well done , just read it this rainy afternoon

Thanks a lot for the kind words lads, I am looking forward to seeing it in the magazine myself, I get my copy later this week. I need to get back to fishing, I've had a bit of a break.

Back