• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Lrf

Well done John, was that local?
I'm hoping to get down over Christmas if I can, need lots of stuff for this month's comp I'm in.
Only on 4 species ATM ☹️
Yes si, but at the moment with all this rain the water Is chocolate coloured, even the barbican is dirty as the lock gates have been open a lot and the dirty water has gone in there , if you are coming down let us know we can have a meet up . I expect bananas and dodders will join us

Yes si, but at the moment with all this rain the water Is chocolate coloured, even the barbican is dirty as the lock gates have been open a lot and the dirty water has gone in there , if you are coming down let us know we can have a meet up . I expect bananas and dodders will join us
Even if not fishing, I'll pop out to say Hi & lend Moral support!

Well done John! 🎣🎣👍👍

Ok, thanks for the info John.. .I did speak to Bob, and will hopefully come down and join Lucas for the day....he's a great lad, I really enjoyed the last day we spent at Brixham ....learnt loads off him.

Just hope the weather plays ball!

I'll let you know if I'm coming down. 👍

Ok, thanks for the info John.. .I did speak to Bob, and will hopefully come down and join Lucas for the day....he's a great lad, I really enjoyed the last day we spent at Brixham ....learnt loads off him.

There he is that pig wasn’t caught on lrf gear was it si 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂hell of a catch mate 👍👍👍

Ok mate

Back