• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Lure fishing

I went out last night after Bass couldn’t get through the mackerel mostly big chunky ones , a fish a cast just about every cast . My mate got a 47cm bass lucky sod
John,
You do realise that you will be having great difficulties in going fishing in the next few weeks!!!!
Announcement of Mackies will bring hundreds of would be anglers to your area!!!!

John,
You do realise that you will be having great difficulties in going fishing in the next few weeks!!!!
Announcement of Mackies will bring hundreds of would be anglers to your area!!!!
I would just about guaranteed most of the marks I fish in the summer , are grockle free , they see the steep cliffs and go somewhere flat

I would just about guaranteed most of the marks I fish in the summer , are grockle free , they see the steep cliffs and go somewhere flat
I have to go for the flat as the mobility scooter doesn't like anything with the word steep in it.

I put them all back bob even the massive ones

Yes I am a bit fed up of eating mackerel at the moment, a bass would be nice or a bream or a gilt
I love mackerel.

Love bass as well, not keen on bream though.

I wish round here there would be easy places to catch them off the shore, ok on boat as not far out as well.

I would keep loads to eat, we all love them, and also could use as bait.

I love mackerel.

Love bass as well, not keen on bream though.

I wish round here there would be easy places to catch them off the shore, ok on boat as not far out as well.

I would keep loads to eat, we all love them, and also could use as bait.
I have a whole drawer in my bait freezer full of mackerel, so I don’t need any for bait

Get on bey smashed out zome macs with yer sex toys didnt ya ??I had another bass Sunday 12 now this year all to bait fecking easy to catch bass need to go old on em ma Bute ???
Yes don’t worry Paul , it’s coming up to our main time for bass , Autumn when the kids go back to school is normally when it kicks off

I haven’t really started yet. Waiting for darker evenings mainly…
I would rather fish daylight than dark.
Struggle as need glasses to see the finer things and makes it worse by torch light/headlight.

I would rather fish daylight than dark.
Struggle as need glasses to see the finer things and makes it worse by torch light/headlight.
It does but I much prefer it after dark. No other buggers about, for one thing.

And I fish the surf beaches, all you catch in the day is surfers… although they fight quite well ?

Back