• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West My first club record

Tatunka joe

Reaction score
Fished out of minehead with Mikey on teddie boy on Sunday only 6 hrs cause small tide headed mid channel find the big fish we found em hounds to 17 lb Huss to 10 lb se ray to 10 lb congers to 20 lb and spurs biggest going to 20 lb new pb for me and a club record I was over the moon caught it on a 6 lb to 10 lb Akios rod great bit of sport had about 40 spurs to the boat all doubles absulute carnage fish right the way tru red letter fishing 4f216d8c-8140-4f1e-92df-6dd8a9583455.jpeg

Cracking report and a good session! Well done on getting a new PB Tats. Lovely photo! 🎣🎣👍👍

Nice one Tats, cracking catch mate.. 🎣 🎣

Ian.

Fished out of minehead with Mikey on teddie boy on Sunday only 6 hrs cause small tide headed mid channel find the big fish we found em hounds to 17 lb Huss to 10 lb se ray to 10 lb congers to 20 lb and spurs biggest going to 20 lb new pb for me and a club record I was over the moon caught it on a 6 lb to 10 lb Akios rod great bit of sport had about 40 spurs to the boat all doubles absulute carnage fish right the way tru red letter fishing View attachment 60887

Fantastic day’s fishing, well done on your p.b. and club record.

Back