• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

East Anglia N.Norfolk Sand 15/12/20

Chrisbl

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Having had a break from the beach for the last few months I decided a visit to the beach was long overdue.
First shock of the evening was discovering that the verge I used to park on had been replaced by a pay and display car park, the entrance to which was covered by a fearsome looking height barrier. Progress into said car park in van with ladders and pipe tubes on top was a bit nerve racking having already got out to eye up the situation.
Car park entered and van duly unloaded it was time to walk down and get on with the business in hand. From the off the evening was exactly as I expected with hordes of whiting queuing up, nothing of any decent size but entertaining none the least. Baits used were lug, squid and bluey and fish caught mainly at range. Nice evening to get out with the gear with a light wind coming over the right shoulder and dry with clear skies and a few shooting stars.

Nice write up Chrisbl and nice to see you stayed local (y)
Glad the van slides under the bar to the car park; it was free after 6pm last year, hopefully will be again going forward.
Is it still free parking on the main road before the car park turn off?

I look forward to seeing you down there again in the near future. Soon be hound time.

Even after a break you can not escape 'Oceanious Ratticus'

Back