• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

New 14ft Century Fireblade

Way out of my price range! I'll pass! ??

I had a blast with one about four months ago, they are very very good.
A great traditional type beach rod and real value for money.
Great build quality and British, loves a six ounce.
With a multiplier on it Pete?

Just wondering how much of a compromise if any the hybrid ringing is for fs or multi.

With a multiplier on it Pete?

Just wondering how much of a compromise if any the hybrid ringing is for fs or multi.
A fathom 12.
As supportive of good British manufacturing as I am and I like Century I would try before you buy.
I fish FS reels a lot and generally I can say that I dont see a problem on hybrid ringing on any century rod.
But then personally I dont use a century hybrid rod for FS fishing.
If you are in the market for a high quality fs rod then put italcanna la into ebay. Theres a pair on there new build with Torzites. I reckon you can chip him down to between 400-450. He will sell one.
That is a rod I would 1000% vouch for for fs fishing upto full bore 6oz.
Thats my fave rod of alltime at a bargain price.
I bought a pair 3 years ago and they have been thrashed a lot no mercy given...... and they are getting a bit playworn.
So I have decided to replace them with a pair of the same....

A fathom 12.
As supportive of good British manufacturing as I am and I like Century I would try before you buy.
I fish FS reels a lot and generally I can say that I dont see a problem on hybrid ringing on any century rod.
But then personally I dont use a century hybrid rod for FS fishing.
If you are in the market for a high quality fs rod then put italcanna la into ebay. Theres a pair on there new build with Torzites. I reckon you can chip him down to between 400-450. He will sell one.
That is a rod I would 1000% vouch for for fs fishing upto full bore 6oz.
Thats my fave rod of alltime at a bargain price.
I bought a pair 3 years ago and they have been thrashed a lot no mercy given...... and they are getting a bit playworn.
So I have decided to replace them with a pair of the same....
Nice handbag he owns. :ROFLMAO:
Probably a bit outwith my budget for now but good to know how much you rate them.

Any chance you can get a couple for me , to try out for century , they need someone down this way to test them
Unfortunately they already have a couple lads on the team down your way John.... If they didn't, I'm sure they would have sent you a pair free of charge ?

Back