• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

New Arrivals

One man and his many new rods👍 I do love a Daiwa btw; understated, top tech and imo a very reliable brand. Are those made in Wishaw Ian?

One man and his many new rods👍 I do love a Daiwa btw; understated, top tech and imo a very reliable brand. Are those made in Wishaw Ian?
Daiwa have always made very good rods as you know, had moonrakers many years ago, and the various Amorphous Whiskers etc.. Yes the rods are Scottish built. (y)

Ian.

Look forward to hearing your review. I have four of the slightly older Tournaments and love three of them, the 15ft HTS just doesn’t suit me, but, the others are amazing!

Daiwa have always made very good rods as you know, had moonrakers many years ago, and the various Amorphous Whiskers etc.. Yes the rods are Scottish built. (y)

Ian.
Ian just a thought, the daiwas have a bloody lovely thru action.... I have something similar.
I fancied something a little different so dug out some shimano calcutta 400s. It makes a sweet pairing and looks incredibly cool...... just saying a bit of old school cool with a ratchet is nice to mix it up. You will lose a little distance but they are solid little chaps..... and overrun free.

Back