• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Advice New contis

Tatunka joe

Reaction score
Right been thinking about a new pair of conti rods I’ve got a pair sonics curently own a pair of sonic 15 ft ht which I had a love hate affair with currently love but want to upgrade tried the T700 s and not feeling it any other options pepole have whould be great and orso I’m quite happy with my gbfs so not intrested in a 2 peice need something lighter cheers beys ?

Why not go to a decent tackle shop and have a proper look at the contis and have a good old feel of them , good luck

Italcanna Dynamis FSH.
Tat..... tourno is 1000% right, they are a weapon..... and a wand.
Nothing like them out there, a 5oz will go as far as you could ever want and the tip is astonishing.
Some of my longest chucks this year have come using Bens pair and 130g but the tip is a beaut.

Tat..... tourno is 1000% right, they are a weapon..... and a wand.
Nothing like them out there, a 5oz will go as far as you could ever want and the tip is astonishing.
Some of my longest chucks this year have come using Bens pair and 130g but the tip is a beaut.
Cheers mate I’ll ave a look seem to temper haveing a flick with tornos and feck they were light I was to scared to thrash em but if your testing them they must be able to take it bey ???

Back