• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

New petition that links in with Super trawlers!

Signed.
Despicable method of catching fish let alone the damage caused to dolphins and other sea mammals.
Done.... good find Gary.
Done , thankyou for that link Tournanag
Signed mate, many thanks for posting ?

This could be the Petition that Really Rocks there boats? Should appeal to those that love Dolphins etc so the more it's shared the better hopefully then there Arse's get kicked and the French are Whining "Non Fish" Maybe they will realise they took them all last week plus Mammals!

Hopefully the Petition will make people take notice of what is happening in our own seas also worldwide.Ive sent the link on to others, including nonfishers,they are going to sign it and pass it on.

This could be the Petition that Really Rocks there boats? Should appeal to those that love Dolphins etc so the more it's shared the better hopefully then there Arse's get kicked and the French are Whining "Non Fish" Maybe they will realise they took them all last week plus Mammals!
I thought I were going mad - sure I saw this yesterday, signed the petition, and commented! ??

Where's me comment gone?

Just realised you put it on the Banter board too! ??

So we are signing a thing to protect other things wot eat fishy things..??
:cautious::cautious:
yeah bleddy nuisances scaring all my mackeral!!!! Ring netting pilchards isn't as friendly as it's made out to be!!!!

Back