• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast No sleep, a long walk, my biggest fish and 2 specimen sized fish.

Wow what a lovely looking mark, fantastic fishing well done, oh and 10 out of 10 for being the best dressed fisherman ive seen on the forum this year ;) (y)
Ha ha. Which picture in particular? The check shirt is my winter fishing shirt. Normally covered by my fishing suit, but it has been so mild.

What a dream session, very well done to both of you, thats some top fishing you both had, I thought that the undie was superb then you bring in a monster Red Mullet, feck me, brilliant (y) (y) (y)
Mate it was just brill. We had some proper fish. I went to bed after the memorial service, as after 27 hours awake, l was finding it difficult to form my words! Yeah, that mullet!

That’s a proper away day that!! What a blinding session with some awesome fish caught between you as well. Top marks indeed! ….I’m not in the slightest bit jealous. 🤔

If it was an away day where the train dropped you to the spot, I would be there all the time! Bazzer said it was one of his favourite ever sessions. The ray landing was a proper team effort. @DJDBazzer helped me in my early days, so sure he feels the same as you do when your new fishing mates catch. It was good fun for me when he realised what the fish on top of my tackle box (the red mullet) was.

Back