• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Review Norway Expedition Rig Wallet Large

chesilpete

Reaction score
I do love a rig wallet but there are always flaws in the design and size...... I saw these on the Gerrys website and thought for 20 quidish it was worth a punt.
I think its a good thing its made of a thick bit of tarpaulin or waterproof sail cloth with a big plastic zip.
Its big.
It only has ten pouches but thats fine because you can get enough rigs in two to do all you need.
I have just fitted, rigs, line, hooks, feathers, and my bits box in the sleeves no problem.
Anyway its a good thing in my opinion......
I put five rig packets there for scale you can get 30 in two sleeves.
Screenshot_20230101_173552_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230101_173609_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230101_173614_Gallery.jpg

I do love a rig wallet but there are always flaws in the design and size...... I saw these on the Gerrys website and thought for 20 quidish it was worth a punt.
I think its a good thing its made of a thick bit of tarpaulin or waterproof sail cloth with a big plastic zip.
Its big.
It only has ten pouches but thats fine because you can get enough rigs in two to do all you need.
I have just fitted, rigs, line, hooks, feathers, and my bits box in the sleeves no problem.
Anyway its a good thing in my opinion......
I put five rig packets there for scale you can get 30 in two sleeves.
View attachment 37765View attachment 37764View attachment 37763

Looks a good one Pete! Mine is bulging at the seams, with a lot of crap that wants sorting. Wifey got me a load of 100mm square self seal bags from work, and I use them for any new rigs now - 1 rig in each to help stop tangles. They would probably fit well in there.

Back