• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Not another Chesil report?

Cliqueyfish

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Nope not a Chesil report but Brighton Marina.

What a, brillaint day too with the old man who must of had his sensible head on as he out fished me big time today!
5 species between us, and over 35 fish combined. Loads of plaice, flounder, dabs, bream, and a bass.

Attachments

• IMG_20221012_082217.jpg
    IMG_20221012_082217.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20221012_144921.jpg
    IMG_20221012_144921.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20221012_134832.jpg
    IMG_20221012_134832.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20221012_100253.jpg
    IMG_20221012_100253.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Well done Cliquey + Dad! Good report, nice photos & plenty 'O' Fish, especially that stonking Plaice! ????

Good old Al.......... in my experience over the last few years Dan your old man will beat all comers during the month of October .-)

Well done both fabulous bag of fish.

Thanks Pete, it's his month when he comes out of hibernation ?
Hes done me three out of four years in the Autumn........... lobs a squid and drags out something....... give him my best Dan (Jammy old fart) XXX
Be great to see you maybe Al can give me some lessons at Brighton ?

Last edited:
Hes done me three out of four years in the Autumn........... lobs a squid and drags out something....... give him my best Dan (Jammy old fart) XXX
Be great to see you maybe Al can give me some lessons at Brighton ?
We were actually going to head to Chesil for a long day trip on Tue but something came up which meant we had to stay a little more local.

Be good to catch up sometime if we can, I remember you telling me last year about the beach fishing at Brighton in late Oct/early Nov, lots of flats in the dark... So that could be on the cards. He can tell u about his new fangled urfe rig he likes to use now, ?

We were actually going to head to Chesil for a long day trip on Tue but something came up which meant we had to stay a little more local.

Be good to catch up sometime if we can, I remember you telling me last year about the beach fishing at Brighton in late Oct/early Nov, lots of flats in the dark... So that could be on the cards. He can tell u about his new fangled urfe rig he likes to use now, ?
Did he invent it in 1972?? and if hes got a URF on I am giing on his left!!!

Back