• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Not the best Sunday evening

bananas

Reaction score
Had a go at Beesands on Sunday evening, was dead, no wind, no waves and no fish, managed two nice bites that went in to snags and lost the lot.
Not even a Whiting was seen, chatted to a lad on the walk back to the carpark, he was out with a new rod and reel set up, he was blanking too.
Then that night, the dog that hadnt been to great during the day, he decided that 1am was the best time to start throwing up every where and not settling, so come 3,30 I was off to the vets with him, £250 quid and a packet a pills and bits later we was home to try and get back to sleep, he did, I didnt. So that was me knackered yesterday.

Had a go at Beesands on Sunday evening, was dead, no wind, no waves and no fish, managed two nice bites that went in to snags and lost the lot.
Not even a Whiting was seen, chatted to a lad on the walk back to the carpark, he was out with a new rod and reel set up, he was blanking too.
Then that night, the dog that hadnt been to great during the day, he decided that 1am was the best time to start throwing up every where and not settling, so come 3,30 I was off to the vets with him, £250 quid and a packet a pills and bits later we was home to try and get back to sleep, he did, I didnt. So that
Ah I hope he's ok shame about the blank. Think I should have been a vet could of retired a lot sooner by the sound of it ?

Yep thanks, little buggers on the mend. he milked it a bit tho:D:D
? aye ours did we would leave her in the lounge when she was a bit off it, go out the room and you would hear her running about chasing toys pop your head round the door and she would flop down ?

Glad the pooch is feeling better. Shame about the blank..I blame Boris cos he just allowed licences to 9 EU super trawlers who Greenpeace have evidenced them trawling right through our marine conservation zones and HM gov done nuffin about it ..

Odd how quiet it is around there. I would have expected the whiting to be out in force. Think of the tackle you could have purchased for £250 but mans best friend and all that so has to be done.

Sorry about the dog B glad he’s on the mend see should have come with me sat night ?we are heading for that time of year mate cold settled and Shite ?

? aye ours did we would leave her in the lounge when she was a bit off it, go out the room and you would hear her running about chasing toys pop your head round the door and she would flop down ?
Brilliant. So funny.

Back