• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Not the best.

Bevo50

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Well sat there in the rain for 4 hours on Holland beach the fishing has gone very quiet but I never blanked but also never reached my 2 species target. Had 3 pin whiting. Much appreciated cos it saved the blanko But I would just like to say I hope I ain’t writing to much crap on here cos this is all new to me But I do fish a lot not a good fisherman by a long shot but I do enjoy it and that’s the main thing it’s the taking part that counts 😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻F1157D61-DB14-493E-951D-4CA9B32BB85A.jpeg

Well sat there in the rain for 4 hours on Holland beach the fishing has gone very quiet but I never blanked but also never reached my 2 species target. Had 3 pin whiting. Much appreciated cos it saved the blanko But I would just like to say I hope I ain’t writing to much crap on here cos this is all new to me But I do fish a lot not a good fisherman by a long shot but I do enjoy it and that’s the main thing it’s the taking part that counts 😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻View attachment 37781
Well done Bevo for sticking it out and beating the blank.

Well done Bevo! Nice little report - Keep 'em coming! El Blanko avoided, and practice makes perfect so they say! 🎣🎣 (y) (y)

Fishing is generally slow around the Holland, Clacton, Walton beaches this time of the year..
There will be plenty or Bass and rays to be had come the summer.
Use this time to hone your skills..

It's always a struggle off the Essex coast this time of year Bevo, couple of months and the skate should be there maybe a few codling as well.👍

Yer I know it’s quiet but I can’t help myself as soon as the wind drops and it’s calm I have to get down there and have a go. Lol. 😂👍🏻. But I have caught rays there this time of year
When ye gotta go ye gotta go👍

Back