• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Nothing in stock anymore.

There was a time I used to buy fishing tackle on a whim.

loads of rods reels and stacks of everything else.

most of it stuck in a corner and just kept adding to it .

buying the latest on the market and sending the old stuff to the stock pile..

Older and much wiser now I do not have fishing as my main and only hobby now.

so a small box of tackle two reels one rod and a rod stand..

then comes the back ups fortunately I have resisted buying any more gear until I need it .

but stocking up on some frozen baits for later.

so far I have not started fishing this year YET. But intend to soon .

I am in the very lucky position that I am retired and we have a very old motor home fitted with everything you need heat water cooking and sleeping stuff.
just fitting An air diesel heater now and it will be sorted to in a week or so.
ready for the winter .
the wife and our two dogs will be staying in the Moho when I am fishing.
and because of a disablement I will try to park as close to fishing spots as i can..

thought we would start local for now so I will see how that goes .
So what's not in stock anymore ? maybe it just me on a Monday but I am stumped, is it bait you are asking about ?

Give us a clue then Sonar... ;)

Ian.

Here, I'll get us going...
Loads of TronixPro stuff out of stock at the moment. I want one of the folding drop nets and a new baitpak for the tripod. Neither available anywhere at the moment.
I did get in touch with them, they're expecting stock of the drop nets by the end of the year...⏳

Loads of TronixPro stuff out of stock at the moment. I want one of the folding drop nets and a new baitpak for the tripod. Neither available anywhere at the moment.
I did get in touch with them, they're expecting stock of the drop nets by the end of the year...⏳

I’ve got one of those dropnets. Nice bits of kit. You can’t have it tho 😝

But which year, they have got previous for not knowing when and indeed if they are getting stock in

So, the title of this "thread" is a bit misleading then.. :(

Ian.

But which year, they have got previous for not knowing when and indeed if they are getting stock in
When I got the response I figured it was just a token email to make me go away for a while...
I'll keep an eye out as I could really do with the net. The baitpak can wait. I'll just put mine in the washing machine again.

When I got the response I figured it was just a token email to make me go away for a while...
I'll keep an eye out as I could really do with the net. The baitpak can wait. I'll just put mine in the washing machine again.
You should have a look on aliexpress for the net. They have a Black Friday sale coming up where you save £3 over £15 which pays for the VAT. Just look at the delivery dates as these can be as fast as 5 days from China or as long as 28 days.

You should have a look on aliexpress for the net. They have a Black Friday sale coming up where you save £3 over £15 which pays for the VAT. Just look at the delivery dates as these can be as fast as 5 days from China or as long as 28 days.
I have looked on there. Unfortunately there isn't anything similar.
I'll have to wait it out...

Stock is a nightmare across the industry at the moment. Some companies have been waiting three years for orders, and there still isn't any sign of it arriving. It's nothing new, I remember when I had the old WSF Shop we ordered some waders from Pure Fishing, and some Stradics from Shimano. I got the waders 19 months later, and the Stradics took over 27 months to arrive!

One of the main issues is there are not that many suppliers with decent capacity in angling and they tend to serve the entire world. America always gets the first bite, the rest of us are waiting around for the scraps. Suppliers tend not to work on a first-come, first-served basis - more like whoever puts the largest order in, gets it first.

Last edited:
Ive been on the hunt for a Afaw 11ft estuary rod for a while now . No where has them in stock cant find one anywhere .
Have you tried contacting Julian on the AFAW website ?

Ian.

Funny you should say that . I just have and Julian has just rang me to say he's located one for me and they will hold it till i come back from holiday. Pretty good service i reckon .
That is great news, Julian is a top bloke, and will go out of his way to help, as he has in this instance. (y)

Ian.

It’s the Savage Gear Seeker, or lack of that’s bothering me. Haven’t heard for sure whether they’re discontinued, but very few left in stock anywhere ☹️

Back