• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East Oh no it's happened

Stevie69

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
As mentioned earlier here's my catch report from Hendon prom Sunderland or should I say no catch report as the title say I got nowt El Blanco diddly squat I fecking blanked 😲I can't remember the last one☹️. Never mind it's just made me more eager to go out again and try and catch Jimmy Dick (Mobys big brother. I chucked everything at the sea earlier fresh yellows, blacks, bluey, squid and cart wings, Narda not even a bite I couldn't even catch my thumb on a hook 😂😂😂. Bloke next to me had a pin whiting on a donkey choker of a bait that's when I rapped in id had enough no point in wasting bait trying to catch what's not there.
So till next time tight lines and have fun 🎣.

As said, happens to all of us Stevie. 10/10 for effort. You gotta be in it, to win it as they say. 🎣🎣 (y) (y)

Unlucky buddy but better days ahead (y) , Someone got a 9lb cod off Roker end last night ...promising
Me and a couple of mates who are members of seaham club are on about going Saturday night seaham or roker depending on the weather

Where do you fish Seaham bud just down the tempest? Or just on the pier?
I've fished all over seaham , hall beach ,the blast, the pier and the spiles don't do it that often I prefer crimdon beach at low water in the dark that's my usual haunt.

Back