• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast OK lets try again......

chesilpete

Reaction score
I had stopped posting on here because people just start chucking a load of bollox on the thread......
Equally on another thread recently some other good contributors who actually post catch reports which I enjoy reading made me feel a little guilty, I read theirs but dont post in return, thats not really cricket in my opinion.
I would appreciate it if any comments are limited to fishing comments.

Catch Report Chesil 11th Dec.

This report deleted because of negetive comments by non fishing members.

Last edited:
Top bombing that was pedro. Well deserved, and a great session. Plenty of fish to use up the “best bait ever”:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Great company and finally a great fish.

Last edited:
Top bombing that was pedro. Well deserved, and a great session. Plenty of fish to up the “best bait ever”:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Great company and finally a great fish.
The speed you got down that shingle to grab it...... compare that to me wallowing around in the surf like some mad bear grabbing Grays out.... great skills bud, your turn next time.
We stand shoulder to shoulder all of our little group of fishing nutters, the worst of weather, in the end the fish choses who gets lucky.
But on Chesil in a surf, the bloke that plucks it from the surf is just as important as the bloke that hooks it or there would be no fish.
It that sense what comes around goes around...... on Chesil when we fish together in a decent sea all fish are team fish.

Had to be done mate, those donkeys don’t slide up the beach very well. Lol. Even Ted didn’t see me coming.
Would do it again in a heart beat.
I think we are slowly working chesil out this year, we need a big double next.

What a fine specimen of a cod - that's worthy of a textbook, super "clean" fish. Well done that man!
I like your team ethos too - of course we like the banter and a bit of friendly competition and one-upmanship but when you keep regular good company you share objectives and experiences to raise your mutual game

Well done mate
Cracking cod ,well done J for assisting on the retrieval!! Like Pete said your time will
come
Again hard work equals reward chuffed for
you, has made me hungry to get out again

Well done mate
Cracking cod ,well done J for assisting on the retrieval!! Like Pete said your time will
come
Again hard work equals reward chuffed for
you, has made me hungry to get out again

Hopefully we can get out soon mate. We have unfinished on a certain mark.
Best thing was pete saying strap all the way in……. Then i saw it lol

Back