• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Old and new

Cfish

Reaction score
Went for a play today, caught two lobster in my old medley side entry pot, bugger all in twenty old willow pots!! Had a dangle and caught eight Pollack up to 7lb and loads of macky on daylight feathers, also had cuckoo,Balan wrasse,pour,poor cod, whiting,gurnard and launceIMG_20220623_113332.jpg

Nice one lad?
Not good today, snorkellers either stealing or setting lobsters free,doos left open on a few peeps pots! Believe it or not there is a lobster liberation front/army!!!!!! They've been seen following a string of pots but are picking on singles! When the sea calms down enough for them to go swimming IAM going to wait for them were they go out from! Fek with my pots=call the rac to your car!!!! nearly got in shyte for retrieving my property from premises as well today long story!

Not good today, snorkellers either stealing or setting lobsters free,doos left open on a few peeps pots! Believe it or not there is a lobster liberation front/army!!!!!! They've been seen following a string of pots but are picking on singles! When the sea calms down enough for them to go swimming IAM going to wait for them were they go out from! Fek with my pots=call the rac to your car!!!! nearly got in shyte for retrieving my property from premises as well today long story!
Some cars don’t have lockable fuel caps …it’s amazing where sand can get.

I had a mate who was a bailiffe on the reservoirs at work.
He had loads of tricks for poachers.
Nails out of wood on grass where they parked, barb wire at chest height on the rat runs, screw driver through radiator.

Debt collection job tomorrow! Two nice crab this morning could only work two sheltered pots,too rough to go anywhere going to be some infighting here shortly!!!! Incomers who know nothing trying to boss people around I've forgotten more than they will ever know about boats and fishing! How can a builder from Bristol have a boat for four years move down and tell everyone what to do? Harbormiester!!!!!

Debt collection job tomorrow! Two nice crab this morning could only work two sheltered pots,too rough to go anywhere going to be some infighting here shortly!!!! Incomers who know nothing trying to boss people around I've forgotten more than they will ever know about boats and fishing! How can a builder from Bristol have a boat for four years move down and tell everyone what to do? Harbormiester!!!!!
He’s probably read lots of books mate……

Back