• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West On the boat

Tatunka joe

Reaction score
Went off beer today with some of the beys from the club first stop for some fresh bait macs were thin on the ground but had a few joeys each and the skipper caught ten or so squid ? nice to see then we went off and drifted for a bass no takers so anchored up on a reef within five mins of dropping down one lad had a nice fat red gurnard and I wangled out a specimen a pb spotted ray of 5lb 8 so chuffed with that then it fishing just died with the odd strap or dog one lad had a thorn back another a bream but generally it was dead I did manage a pb Huss of 8 lb 3 later on but apart from normal pests that was it really chould t get out on the good grounds due to the stiff Northenly wind but the banter was all good and I was happy with my two new pbs back to the beach next week not sure where yet tho cheers ma butes 54B76811-5EC9-4D3D-989E-4AEC339EEB87.jpeg96FF1621-27FF-473E-A42A-85E198813AD1.jpeg

Great report & photos Tats! Congrats on the 2 PB's - the fishing might not have been Fast & Furious but you should be chuffed with a brace of PB's! ????

Back