• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

West Coast "Our Seas" Petition for the Reinstatement of the Three Mile Limit in Scotland.

Should be a min of 6 miles all around UK coast including your neck of the woods.

Bottom trawling and scallop dredging.
The shellfish potters have been asking for the three mile to be reinstated.
I believe there's A lot of "gear conflict" up there! !!!!!

be great if that happens all round the UK but is it actually likely in all honestly i doubt it ??
maybe let small boats operate close in still but get the big destroyers offshore

be great if that happens all round the UK but is it actually likely in all honestly i doubt it ??
maybe let small boats operate close in still but get the big destroyers offshore
They aim to stop bottom trawling and scallop dredging within three miles from the shore. Other activities will still be allowed but since they have already cleared out everything with fins only crustaceans and shellfish remain.

That's what the inshore fleet were hoping for with brexit but it hasn't happend,small more sustainble boats get shafted!

They aim to stop bottom trawling and scallop dredging within three miles from the shore. Other activities will still be allowed but since they have already cleared out everything with fins only crustaceans and shellfish remain.
I thought your leader wanted to leave England. ;) And join the froggies group.

Back